The pertinent question is what the stock market regulator and sundry investigative agencies have been doing, says T N Ninan, in connection with the fall in Adani group stocks.
How about having regional monetary authorities, asks TCA Srinivasa Raghavan
Devangshu Datta: Hindenburg’s accusations add another dimension to investment in green hydrogen.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.