Non-convertible debentures (NCDs) from a number of companies — IIFL Finance, Muthoot Fincorp, Edelweiss Financial Services, Indiabulls Commercial Credit and InCred Financial Services — have hit the markets in recent times.
Why invest in them?
While the State Bank of India is offering 6.25 per cent on its five-year fixed deposit (FD), NCDs could offer you as much as 8.75-10.03 per cent over the same period.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.