Relationship managers and agents' work is to pitch insurance products. Many people may struggle to decide if it is the right product for them. Here is a roadmap to help you make the right purchase.
There are two types of investment-cum-insurance plans: linked and non-linked.
Linked: Your money is invested in capital markets and the return is linked to the performance of those investments. Unit-linked insurance plans (ULIPs) are linked products.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.