American technology giant Apple on Wednesday refreshed its smart speaker line with the launch of the second generation HomePod. Priced at Rs 32,900, the smart speaker is available to order on Apple Store online, with availability beginning on February 3. This smart speaker is compatible with iPhone SE (2nd generation) and later, iPhone 8 and later with iOS 16.3 or later, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation) and later, iPad Air (3rd generation) and later, iPad mini (5th generation) and later with iPadOS 16.3. The iOS 16.3 and iPadOS 16.3 are slated to roll out in the week starting January 23. “Leveraging our audio expertise and innovations, the new HomePod delivers rich, deep bass, natural mid-range, and clear, detailed highs. With the popularity of HomePod mini, we’ve seen growing interest in even more powerful acoustics achievable in a larger HomePod. We’re thrilled to bring the next generation of HomePod to customers around the world,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple&r
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.