OnePlus is set to kick off the Cloud 11 event in India on February 7. In the event, the Chinese consumer electronics brand is set to launch a range of products, including devices in new product categories. The brand has officially announced the launch of five products, including two smartphones, a smart TV, earbuds, and a tablet. Besides, more devices are expected to be in the queue. Below are the details:
OnePlus 11 5G
Unveiled in China earlier this month, the OnePlus 11 5G is the flagship smartphone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. It sports a 6.7-inch AMOLED 2K screen of 120Hz refresh rate (LTPO 3.0) and 1300 nits of peak brightness level. The smartphone sports a triple-camera system on the back, featuring a 50-megapixel primary sensor (Sony IMX890), a 32MP telephoto lens (Sony IMX709), and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor (IMX581). On the front, the phone has a 16-megapixel camera. A 5,000mAh batt
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.