Global professional services firm Genpact, which reported total revenue of $1.11 billion in Q3FY24, has generated $510 million from its Data-Tech-AI services segment. Sanjay Srivastava, Chief Digital Strategist, Genpact in an interview with Sourabh Lele says the company has trained over 58,000 people in data analytics and artificial intelligence so far. Here are some edited excerpts from the interview:
What is the impact of the macroeconomic situation on the priorities of your clients?
First of all, the macroeconomic conditions have changed a lot. You can't argue against it. And there is tremendous pressure now on margins, costs, and therefore IT budgets. I am seeing that across all our clients. That said, no one is willing to step away from differentiation and disintermediation. Some of the budgets for IT services are being pulled out to fund the growth budgets. I think that will continue. I don't think this is f
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.