Conversational engagement platform Gupshup on Wednesday launched its Auto Bot Builder, a tool that applies the power of GPT-3 – the latest generative AI technology developed by OpenAI – to automatically build advanced chatbots for specific enterprise requirements.
Auto Bot Builder uses the GPT-3 LLM (Large Language Model) and tunes it with a proprietary enterprise knowledge base and domain expertise, resulting in a chatbot specialised to an enterprise, unlike ChatGPT, which is a general-purpose chatbot. This will enable enterprises to incorporate the latest advances in AI technology, in a no-code environment, into their conversational experiences to substantially enhance their customer engagement.
The company claims that the bots built by the new tool can virtually handle any natural-language query posed by the user and provide meaningful responses in almost all scenarios. Businesses can build these chatbots for each stage of
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.