Chinese consumer electronics brand OnePlus on Monday revealed the launch date for its upcoming truly wireless earphones Buds Pro 2. The earphones are scheduled to be launched on February 7 during the OnePlus Cloud 11 event. OnePlus Buds Pro 2 are developed in collaboration with Google to support spatial audio for an immersive multi-dimensional experience. "With OnePlus integrating this new framework alongside support for Fast Pair and audio switching, we're looking forward to adding their Buds 2 Pro Series to the Android ecosystem of connected devices that all work better together," said Erik Kay, VP of Engineering at Android. OnePlus Buds Pro 2: Features
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.