Chinese consumer electronics brand OnePlus on Tuesday announced the India launch of its new flagship smart TV, the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro. The smart TV will be a new addition to the OnePlus Q series portfolio, which debuted in the country in 2019 with the launch of the OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro. The smart TV is set to be launched alongside the OnePlus 11 and OnePlus Buds 2 Pro at the Cloud 11, which is scheduled for February 7 in Delhi. To stay informed, consumers can opt for the 'Notify Me' option available on OnePlus website, Amazon India and Flipkart. The upcoming device will be made available across offline stores in India after the launch.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.