Home-grown consumer technology brand PLAY on Thursday launched its ‘Made in India’ smartwatch, the PLAYFIT FLAUNT. Priced at Rs 3,999, the smartwatch is available on PLAY official website, Amazon India, and Flipkart. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and supports voice calling over Bluetooth. The smartwatch is offered in champagne-wine and black-black colours. “At PLAY, we truly believe in designing smartwatches that blend the defined lines of fashion and technology. PLAYFIT Flaunt is the latest addition to our adulatory PLAYFIT series and comes with an envious product design besides multiple modern smartwatch attributes to meet the fitness monitoring requirements of our consumers. We will continue to invest behind technological innovations and launch more such products which integrate fashion with technology,” said Hamish Patel, Chief Product Officer, World of PLAY.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.