Several services of Microsoft including Teams, Outlook and Azure were down for thousands of users in India on Wednesday, a report by Reuters said. The users were unable to access the website's multiple services.
According to outage tracking website Downdetector.com, there were more than 3,900 incidents of people reporting issues with Microsoft Teams in India.
In response, Microsoft said that it was investigating an outage. According to the users, Microsoft Teams is showing the message, "There was a glitch, and we're recovering..."
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.