As Union Budget 2023 approaches, experts from the manufacturing sector, which contributes 15 per cent to India’s gross domestic product (GDP), are hoping for a reduction in import duties, and a revision in the taxation system, among other things from the government.
Here are some of the Budget expectations for the manufacturing sector.
Electric Vehicle industry
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.