Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present the Economic Survey in the Parliament on Tuesday. The document, which shows how the economy performed in the past year, is among the most important financial documents released by the Centre.
According to reports, Sitharaman will present the Economic Survey at 1 PM. Soon after the FM presents the document, the Chief Economic Advisor V Anantha Nageswaran will present the document in a press conference. The Economic Survey is prepared by the office of the CEA.
What is an Economic Survey?
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.