India is projected to grow at a baseline rate of 6.5 per cent and at a range of 6-6.8 per cent in 2023-24 (FY24), with global macroeconomic slowdown being the key risk factor to the forecast, the Economic Survey 2022-23 said on Tuesday.
“Recovering from pandemic-induced contraction, Russian-Ukraine conflict, and inflation, the Indian economy is staging a broad-based recovery across sectors, positioning to ascend to the pre-pandemic growth path in 2022-23,” said the Survey, authored by Chief Economic Advisor V Anantha Nageswaran and his team.
This is Nageswaran’s first Survey.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.