Housing finance company (HFC) PNB Housing is planning to focus on reducing delinquencies in 2023-24. Its managing director & chief executive officer Girish Kousgi tells Nikesh Singh in a conversation in New Delhi that he sees a huge opportunity for the company in the prime housing segment in coming years. Edited excerpts:
PNB Housing recently raised Rs 2,494 crore from its rights issue. Will the company raise more capital?
After the recent raising of capital, the company is well capitalised to support its loan growth in 2023-24. There is no challenge of that aspect affecting our growth. The raised capital will be used for growth as the company sees a huge opportunity in the prime housing segment in years to come.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.