The recent run-up in the equity market hasn't strained valuations and it does not call for any "extraordinary caution", says Prashant Khemka, the founder of WhiteOak Capital Management. It makes sense to remain invested as timing the market is more luck than science, Khemka told Abhishek Kumar in an interview.
Here are edited excerpts from the interview.
Overseas investors have turned strong buyers of Indian equities after a period of sell-offs. What reversed the trend?
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.