Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) is all set to reposition itself as a serious electric vehicle (EV) player. It is surveying the lightweight tractor segment and the international markets for expansion of its farm equipment business. Executive Director and CEO, Auto and Farm sector, M&M Rajesh Jejurikar, in conversation with Sohini Das, shares the company’s vision. Edited excerpts:
Are you looking to raise more funds for Mahindra Electric Automobile (MEAL)?
MEAL is a separate company we spun off that got valued at $9.1 billion. We have fund-raised with British International Investment. We will fund-raise eventually with a like-minded partner.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.