Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) has cut prices of its products and increased grammage in the detergent and dishwash segments.
The effective price drop is in the range of 10-25 per cent and the grammage increase is between 17 per cent and 25 per cent. This is due to a correction in raw material prices. HUL has increased the weight of the Rin bar from 120 gm to 140 gm and the price remains Rs 10.
The price of Surf Excel Matic (liquid) has been cut to Rs 199 from Rs 220 for a one-litre pack. The price of Surf Excel Easy Wash (liquid) has been cut from Rs 205 to Rs 190 for a one-litre pack.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Hindustan Unilever's royalty hike move hits investor mood, stock dips 4%
OZiva buyout to improve HUL's health and wellbeing in long-run: Analysts
HUL's market capitalisation hits 67% of its parent company Unilever
HUL Q2 preview: Revenue may climb up to 21% YoY in Q2FY23, say analysts
Hindustan Unilever slips 5% in two days post September quarter earnings
Nestle SA eyes $1 billion deal for 'Ching's Secret' owner in India
Tata Power re-appoints Praveer Sinha on positions of CEO, Managing Director
Indigo and Virgin Atlantic expand codeshare, open up new destinations
HPCL signs pact with BPCL for synergy in purchase, sale of hydrogen
Badri Srinivasan to lead Wipro's India, Southeast Asia businesses