The start of a new financial year is an appropriate time to review your investment, insurance and loan portfolio. Many issues crop up within these portfolios inadvertently. An annual review can mitigate these issues before they balloon into major problems.
Equities have underperformed
Equity funds have performed poorly over the past year. “Most investors who entered equity funds in the past two years have not made money,” says Deepesh Raghaw, Sebi-registered investment advisor (RIA) and founder, PersonalFinancePlan. Many investors who switched from conservative to aggressive portfolios after the bull run of 2020-2021 would be regretting that move.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.