Business Standard

IRB InvIT Fund News

Cintra deal, expanding order book triggers for IRB Infrastructure

IRB Infrastructure Developers (IRB) owns 51 per cent of the units, with the remaining 49 per cent held by various GIC Affiliates

Cintra deal, expanding order book triggers for IRB Infrastructure
Updated On : 21 Mar 2024 | 8:39 PM IST