Bank of Baroda Q4 results: Key brokerages have raised their target prices on Bank of Baroda after the state-owned lender posted better-than-expected March quarter (Q4FY23) results on Tuesday.
Analysts now see up to 29 per cent upside in the stock from a one-year perspective as they believe BoB is well-placed among the large public banks with nearly all key business metrics moving closer to the top-tier banks. Valuations, too, remain attractive despite steady strong quarterly performances.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Bank of Baroda Q3: What to expect from the lender's Dec quarter result?
ITC rally has more legs on FMCG biz scale up, high cigarette vols: Analysts
Bank of Baroda Q4 preview: PAT may soar up to 2x YoY on healthy loan growth
Axis Bank shares slide 2.4% post Q4 results; what should investors do?
Bank of Baroda reports highest-ever quarterly profit of Rs 3,853 cr in Q3
NIM expansion, loan growth: Top 5 things to track in SBI's Q4FY23 results
ITC Q4FY23 cigarette volume seen 13% up; Margin to see sharp yearly jump
Kaynes soars 19% on robust Q4 results; zooms 102% over IPO issue price
Avoid Vodafone Idea as charts show 'Death Cross' pattern; support at Rs 5
LIC Housing Finance tanks 7% day after reporting Q4 results
Bank of Baroda