Nifty realty index has decisively crossed 5-months high and is few points shy of setting a new 52-week. Technically, when critical levels are achieved, the next upside could reach a new all-time high.
Shares of realty sector on Monday performed well on the bourses, with DLF and Sobha rolling 10 per cent gains, while Godrej Properties, Prestige Estates Projects, and Oberoi Realty advanced close to 5 per cent each.
On Tuesday, DLF, Godrej Properties and Indiabulls Real Estate continue their upward momentum, by surging over 1.50 per cen, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Nifty Pharma dips to 7-mth low; bears may gain control if breaks 52-wk low
Britannia, ITC: Bet on FMCG stocks as index poised to record historic peak
How to trade Zee Entertainment as NCLT places it under insolvency process
After up to 44% rally, charts hint more upside in these mid, smallcap stks
DLF, Sunteck Realty: Stay cautious; realty index violates key support level
BSE Midcap index hits 52-week high; Astral surges 9% on strong Q4 results
HDFC, HDFC Bank turn ex-date for dividend; shares fall up to 2%
PVR Inox hits 52-week low; down 4% as Q4 net loss widens to Rs 333 cr
Stocks to Watch today, May 16: RIL, Adani Ent, HDFC, Airtel, BoB, IOC
Stock Market Live: MidCap index at 52 wk-high; IT, PSBs top outperformers