After 17 quarters of net outflows in a row, India-focused offshore funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) have received net inflows for three consecutive quarters now, signalling a shift in stance of foreign investors with respect to the Indian market.
In the past three quarters (Between October 2022 and March 2023) offshore funds and ETFs have received a net of $1.8 billion, shows the latest Morningstar Offshore Fund Spy report.
Experts attribute the change in stance of foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) to improvement in valuations of the Indian market and strong fundamentals.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.