The primary market has remained subdued so far in calendar year 2023 (CY23) with just three mainboard initial public offers (IPOs) hitting the Street -- Divgi TorqTransfer System, Avalon Technologies, and Mankind Pharma.
Two of these three IPOs, however, failed to generate interest among retail investors, who have been at the forefront of the primary market activity since 2020.
Mankind Pharma's IPO, for instance, saw 92 per cent subscription by retail investors, while Avalon Tech's retail quota was subscribed 88 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Mankind Pharma IPO to open next week: Check price band, GMP, other details
Mankind Pharma IPO opens today: Check GMP, price band, other details here
Sensex, Nifty end flat after choppy day; Indiabulls RE sinks 20%, Zomato 6%
Mankind Pharma IPO subscribed 8% so far on Day 1; GMP down 30% in 10 days
Is Mankind Pharma IPO worth a subscription? Here's what brokerages suggest
Lupin extends gain, hits 52-wk high post Q4 results; surges 20% in 1 month
Adani Group shares trade weak in a firm market; decline up to 5%
DLF rallies 5%; hits multi-year high on healthy March quarter results
Adani stocks have seasonality to help in recovery from $100 billion rout
Avenue Supermarts slips 5% on subdued Q4 operational performance