Hotel stocks to be remain in limelight after Royal Orchid Hotels hits a new historic peak on Friday. Since the previous session, leading hotel stocks were on a stellar run, with Kamat Hotels India reaching a fresh 52-week high.
Similarly, shares of Indian Hotels Co. and Asian Hotels (North) seem to be on track to claim their respective new territories. Speciality Restaurants aims to reach new all-time high after witnessing smart accumulation in recent sessions.
Most of the hotel stocks closed in green on Thursday and are continuing to trade in positive trajectory on Friday, with renowned shares like Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India and Speciality Restaurants surging over 2 per cent each.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
IHC, Mahindra Holidays: Time to check-in hotel stocks this holiday season?
Hotel stocks in demand: Lemon Tree, Oriental, Kamat Hotels surge up to 10%
Market regulator Sebi slaps show-cause notice on Royal Orchid Hotels
Is Nifty Bank forming a short-term bottom and ready to breakout over 42K?
Manappuram, MGL: Select small-cap stocks are poised for bigger upside
Voda Idea soars 10% as Kumar Mangalam Birla rejoins board after two years
Cyient surges 9%, hits 52-week high on strong Q4 results
HCL Technologies gains 3% post March quarter results
Stocks to Watch: HCLTech, Cyient, Siemens, RIL, Suven Pharma, Voda Idea
Stock Market LIVE: Sensex, Nifty listless; RIL flat ahead of Q4 results
Indian Hotels Co