The Nifty Bank index on Monday was seen trading sluggish, while shares of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Bandhan Bank gained in the range of 2.50 per cent to 0.50 per cent, following reporting their quarter ending March results last week.
State Bank of India, the India’s largest lender, reported 83 per cent growth in standalone net profit and announced a divided Rs 11,30 per share. Punjab National Bank also reported 474 per cent increase in its net profit on year-on-year basis.
While Bandhan Bank declared close to 57 per cent decline in the net profit for the quarter ended march 2023.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Stocks to Watch on May 12: Adani Total, RIL, TaMo, ONGC, Vedanta, Mankind
Sugar stocks to sweeten in 2023; Dwarikesh, Renuka can rally up to 37%
Stocks to Watch Today: L&T. DRL, Adani Group, Asian Paints, Hero Moto
Repo Rate Hike: Banking stocks may see sell-off if index stays under 42K
Britannia, ITC, Radico: These FMCG stocks may act as hedge in current fall
Shreyas Shipping zooms 20% as board to mull delisting plan on May 24
Siemens dips 10% after board okays sale of low voltage-geared motors biz
Balaji Amines tanks 19%, hits 52-week low on weak Q4 results
TCS up 1% as consortium bags Rs 15,000-cr order from BSNL for 4G deployment
5 Adani Group stks freeze at 5% upper limit; AWL, Adani Ent surge up to 8%
St Bk of India