Shares of State Bank of India were seen trading with high volatility post declaring its Q4 results on Thursday. The largest lender reported 83 per cent jump in profit for the quarter ending March 23. In addition, the bank announced a dividend of Rs 11.30 per share.
Technically, State Bank of India’ shares are well placed above the breakout mark of Rs 565 from a short-term to medium-term perspective.
For an upward breakout, the counter now needs to show stability over the barrier of Rs 590 level. A consecutive close over this mark could garner more bullish bias. Breakout shall then see an immediate rally in the direction of Rs 620 and Rs 630, which are its next key obstacles.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
NIM expansion, loan growth: Top 5 things to track in SBI's Q4FY23 results
Stocks to Watch on May 12: Adani Total, RIL, TaMo, ONGC, Vedanta, Mankind
Stocks to Watch Today: L&T. DRL, Adani Group, Asian Paints, Hero Moto
Bank Nifty may not hold recent gains; advise selling on rally: Ravi Nathani
Stocks to Watch on May 10: L&T, SpiceJet, SCI, Apollo Tyres, Tata Steel
SBI Q4 results: Profit rises 83% YoY to Rs 16,695 crore, beats estimate
Tilaknagar Industries surges 14%, hits 52-week high on healthy Q4 results
AU Small Finance Bank joins Rs 50,000 cr m-cap club as stock hits new high
Subsidy Booster: GNFC, Chambal, GSFC eye up to 11% gain amid bullish bias
Stock of this capital goods company has zoomed over 100% since April
St Bk of India