The Nifty PSE index sets a new historic peak on Wednesday, with robust optimism that is foreseeing further upside ahead. GAIL (India), Hindustan Aeronautics and Coal India are the three front contender that led index to scale higher levels.
Shares of Hindustan Aeronautics and Coal India hit fresh all-time high on Wednesday, while GAIL (India) reached its peak in the previous session.
Both, Hindustan Aeronautics and Coal India were seen trading with 0.70 per cent and 0.50 per cent gains, respectively, against the benchmark indices, which witnessed a sluggish session, with a cut of 0.40 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Sugar stocks to sweeten in 2023; Dwarikesh, Renuka can rally up to 37%
How to trade Zee Entertainment as NCLT places it under insolvency process
Will one-licence regime revive trend in insurance stocks? Chart check here
Tech view: Check key levels on Sensex, Nifty as trend remains indecisive
SC relief fails to cheer multiplex stocks; PVR, Inox trend may turn bearish
Adani-Hindenburg case: SC grants Sebi time till August 14 to submit report
Analysts raise target on Bank of Baroda post Q4, see up to 26% upside
NIM expansion, loan growth: Top 5 things to track in SBI's Q4FY23 results
ITC Q4FY23 cigarette volume growth seen at 13%; Margins to sharply jump YoY
Kaynes soars 19% on robust Q4 results; zooms 102% over IPO issue price