The advent of summer has led to a focus on air conditioners, as well as other white goods, and consumer electronics components. Contract manufacturers in this space have received the most attention. Two companies -- Dixon Technologies and Amber Enterprises -- have been recommended by various analysts in the recent past. Both have seen strong price gains recently.
Amber Enterprises (AEL) reported standalone revenue growth of 55 per cent year-on-year (YoY) in the fourth quarter of the 2022-23 financial year (Q4FY23), beating Street expectations. Consolidated revenues rose 65 per cent YoY. The Q4 saw consolidated Ebitda (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) and PAT (profit after tax) growth of 62.4 per cent and 81.7 per cent YoY, respectively.
Although the standalone gross margin contracted 15 basis-points (bps) YoY, consolidated gross margin rose 10 bps and the Ebitda margin was up 31 bps. Other income and interest
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.