Disclaimer: These are personal views of the writer. They do not necessarily reflect the opinion of www-business-standard-com-nalsar.knimbus.com or the Business Standard newspaper
In just over 60 days of its launch ChatGPT was able to get more than 100 million monthly active users. TikTok took about nine months to cross the 100-million-user mark, while Spotify took more than four years.
Several versions of ChatGPT have evolved since November 2022, and new variants are popping up at unprecedented speed. They seem to be evolving faster than our ability to keep track. Users are scrambling to understand and this generative artificial intelligence (AI) tool. This is like learning to drive a F1 car while it is already in motion.
Even in an era of fast-evolving technology, the pace of development of ChatGPT is breathtaking. The incredible aspect is the rapid strides that ChatGPT is making with every new version and variant. Users can ask it to assess and analyse complex matters. The AI tool uses human-like reasoning to give answers. For example, it can study a court order and answer questions. It can read an insurance pol
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.